Lavender Festival celebrates the Lavender Garden at Chatfield Farms. The garden was planted in 2015 and has more than 800 blooming lavender plants, creating a gorgeous backdrop for this family-friendly event. Visit the event website here.
- Lavender products made by local growers and artisans are available for purchase.
- Enjoy free demonstrations and live music.
- Enjoy a variety of food, dessert and drink vendors.
- Educational programs on lavender and related topics are available for an additional charge. Seats are limited and advance registration is highly recommended.
- Walk-ups for classes are welcome if the class is not sold out.
- Tour Chatfield Farms–tours are free, however capped at 25 participants per tour.
Live bluegrass/country music:
9-11 a.m.: Follow the Fox Band
Noon – 2 p.m.: The Lonesome Days
3-5 p.m.: That Damn Sasquatch